We are recruiting Chef de Parties to deliver exceptional food to our customers at Chart House.
As a Chef de Parties, you must be passionate about delivering a fantastic experience for our customers and be willing to go the extra mile. You will report to the Group Head Chef and The Chart House Junior Head Chef. Although you will be Newcastle based you may be asked to occasionally cover in Sunderland.
- Ensure Pub Culture standards are constantly met.
- Ensure customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Helping deliver a fantastic food offer.
- Ensure health and hygiene standards are met through following of company procedures
- Playing an active role in supporting the kitchen team to ensure Pub Culture succeeds in meeting its aims and values and delivers exceptional hospitality across all Pub Culture venues.
- Experience within a commercial kitchen at any level
- A passion for quality fresh food
- Flexible approach to work
- A Desire to succeed & progress
- Time Management Skills
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rate – £11.48 inclusive of tips
- Pension scheme
- 12.1% of worked time back as annual leave plus 1 bonus day in the month of your birthday
- Staff Discounts
- Support in training and professional development
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift