Part Time Accounts Clerk
Pub Culture, a pub management company which currently has five properties in its portfolio, requires an experienced part time accounts clerk to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Director your working hours would be 3 days a week, Monday and Tuesday 9am-5pm and either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, also 9am-5pm. This is a busy department so experience is essential, the position includes a competitive remuneration in line with the role and applicant experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Credit Control – Supplier and client correspondence, debtor collection, supplier statement request
- Purchase Ledger management – collating and posting of invoices, filing delivery notes and supplier statements
- Sales Ledger – Ensuring ledger is up to date and reconciled
- Bank analysis – Cash book analysis and reconciliation, enter bank transactions and make payments
- Petty Cash – Collating and posting petty cash expenses
- Payroll – Assisting FD in weekly payroll analysis and reporting to payroll provider.
- Sage 50 accounts
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organisational skills
Interested? Send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org